Hi. Hope everyone is well.
I’m gearing up for a new iteration of my RI Striker model line. In the meantime, I was looking back over my earlier iterations (posted elsewhere on my blog) and found my most recent one (Mrk3). I realize it had been a few years since I made it so I decided to clean it up and re-texture just for goofs. This is a fun way for me to get back into that form mindset and get some fresh thinking on it. Here’s the result.
Design notes – The Striker is one of the very first full models I created in Bryce 3d many years ago, like somewhere around 12+. I’ve had fun making different versions of it over the years. It’s been interesting to see the growth. I have a post elsewhere here on my blog, scroll back/down a ways to find it, that showcases the three versions up to that point. Pretty fun to see IMO.